Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Probleme MaxySys MS 906 Not cars on the ...
Probleme MaxySys MS 906 Not cars on the diagnosed.

1029 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2020-02-26 15:44:34

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    Zekis
    2020-01-23 11:00:37
    Hi I'm buy one diagnosed Maxy SYS MS 906 second hand and hu sail to me hi reset the diagnosed but its still registered on his name . The problem it's I can not make diagnose I don't have any car on the main menu on I open , just told me to go to update , but the product it's experied . OK but I shut don't must to have the cars from old update ?

Tags: maxisys

•   Level 7   
    (885) points
    fware

2020-02-22 13:55:59 (Reply to:Zekis)

No way to get any software without subscription.

If the seller removed the software and the device has no valid subscription report that to the police as this is a fraud !
    Try to get the money back (I would kill him....)

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2020-02-26 15:44:34 (Reply to:Zekis)

If you buy a device second hand out update period , you have to buy a Total Care Update to be able to have Support register it in your name and change the primary email account and password associated with the tool,so you can email clients scan reports. To do so requires performing a factory reset, setting things up , logging in and  and re-downloading all the system software and car Apps from Autel's server.
     Reinstalling software from a past backup of Scan folder can be done but chances are it will by default want to connect to Autel's server to confirm active update period , and if not access to Diagnostics is going to be blocked and give you an error code and kick you out. 

I bought a MS908P second hand that had most of the update period remaining and it worked fine, so didn't change the registration to my name until months after expiration when  I had an issue with it exiting  out of the MaxiSys App to Android Home Screen after 30 to 60  seconds and I had to purchase a Total Care update to get that issue fixed through Autel USA support.
      Before I decided to buy an update I called Autel USA support and had him check the serial number and register password to make sure it would qualify for Total Care Support and repairs in USA versus long distance Support from Autel in Mainland China and RGA requiring shipping it to Mainland China for repairs.
  Total1 Pages